Mar 5, 2013 / 4 notes

A friend of mine had a pair of Monktons lying around that didn’t get much wear anymore and asked me if I could re-finish them in green. I agreed and we settled on a payment of one bottle of Amarone. I also tried out a new trick I learned that should help to get the creases out of the shoes a little though I’m not sure yet how well it works and how durable the method is. More on that later. 

The last two pictures were taken very shortly after each other; the first in the shadow and the second in full sunlight.  The result is not yet entirely to my satisfaction and will need a little more work. I’ll keep you updated. 

  1. chriscrat posted this